Friday, July 27, 2012

Pitching Dubious Grief

I've worked hard during the past several months preparing for the Willamette Writer's Conference. I will pitch my book - Dubious Grief - attend workshops, and network, network, network. My book proposal is ready to send to those who request it. All of the research I've done preparing the book proposal has increased my confidence in the unique features of my book. Anyone who wants to pitch their book needs to prepare - do the research, write a proposal, and practice, practice, practice the pitch. I have been fortunate to have another writer willing to look over my materials, to listen to and help me refine my pitch presentation. No matter the outcome I know I have done everything possible to prepare for the opportunity to successfully pitch my book.

No comments:

Post a Comment